Sunday 21 October 2018

Style Boutique 2 Room Address Update: October 2018

This month's room has been available for download since the start of the month, but I've only got around to posting the update on here until now. I've been quite busy lately creating guides for my Style Boutique blogs which I'm quite pleased with. Managed to get a whole stack made this week so there should be lots of updates going on up the Styling Star one over the next few months. I'm going to try to finish off some guides for the Fashion Forward one as well. I was so busy with work that last few months that I didn't have enough time to do guides for both games. I want to finish off all the Purple Moon sets so that's my main goal at the moment.

Anyway back to the room update! For this months Caprice Chalet room, I went with an office layout. This is one of my favourite room designs as it's quite unique and a bit out of the box design wise. So I thought 'Office Space' would be a nice room to upload for October.




The main design aspect of this room is the photocopier which was available through the Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer DLC. Seeing this item again makes me sad that Styling Star has received zero DLC compared to Fashion Forward which had a decent amount of DLC releases for the West and stacks for Japan.



For the room design, I pretty much just placed miniatures around the space to create a messy office environment. Fashion Forward has quite a few writing themed miniatures so I put those to good use as well. Actually used a window in this design, they tend to be a miniature that I avoid using. If you would like to visit 'Office Space', you can find it at room address 180-239-9851!







No comments:

Post a Comment