Saturday 6 October 2018

Spring Lookbook

It's finally spring time here so it's time for a new lookbook in Styling Star! Spring is a fun season for outfits as you experiment with a variety of looks and styles as the weather varies throughout the season. I created a series of outfits perfect for all types of spring weather and outings. The flower fields were the perfect location for this lookbook and add a spring touch to the outfits! I've decided to do the styles backwards this time so we shall be starting with the feminine style.

Feminine



Chic



Glam/Flirty




Rock



Bold



Baby-Doll



Gothic



Boho-Chic



Psychedelic



Girly



Sporty



Basic



Eastern



Preppy



Lively



Purple Moon



I have to say that the Baby-Doll outfit is my top favourite from the lookbook. It just turned out so beautiful and perfectly describes Spring! The Purple Moon one is another favourite, I can't believe how well the Carousel outfit matched with the Dress Of Hearts socks and some items from Marble Lily. Lively and Girly are some stylish looks as well with girly having some cute flowers to remind you of spring time. Which outfit was your favourite from the Spring Lookbook, let me know in the comments! 

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say I love your blog 😄😄😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Purple Moon outfit! Gothic and Flirty are my other favorites, though the whole lookbook is very spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purple Moon would have to be my top fave from this Lookbook honestly, I just love the colours! The gothic one uses a number of my favourite items from Raven Candle.

      Yes I feel this has been the most successful seasonal lookbook.

      Delete