Wednesday 24 October 2018

Zenmarket Haul - AOA, KARA & WJSN

Time for another Zenmarket haul! I received this package a few weeks ago so I thought it was finally time to share it. In this order, I got a bunch of AOA, KARA and WJSN albums and singles. When I was typing out the name of this post, the title made me laugh because all the groups are written in capitals. That rarely happens and this time it was just luck that all three groups I got CD's for had capitals in their group name. Anyway, here are the CD's I got from Zenmarket!



First off, here are the AOA singles I got! All these came in a set from the same seller I brought my AFTERSCHOOL set from. All the albums were in great condition like the last ones I received. The main reason I brought this set was because it contained four editions of the group's 胸キュン Mune Kyun singles and I have been after them for a long time. 胸キュン Mune Kyun is favourite AOA song and it is the Japanese version of Heart Attack. The editions of the single that I received were Sexy Version Type A CD+DVD and Type B CD+Photobook and Cutie Version Type A CD+DVD and Type B CD+Photobook. The original listing stated that there was 2 photocards included which were the group one. But when I opened up all the cases, there was an extra 3 photocards! So now I have 5 of the same photocard. The photobooks for 胸キュン Mune Kyun are a removable book nad I'm not sure what I think about this. I'm usually fine with this concept if the single/album comes in a box but 胸キュン Mune Kyun isn't that so the photobook just comes out. I do love the pastel colours of the photobook though, they're stunning!


胸キュン Mune Kyun - Sexy & Cutie Type A and Type B editions

胸キュン Mune Kyun photobooks for the Sexy and Cutie versions

The other AOA single I received was  愛をちょうだい Ai Wo Choudai (Give Me Love feat. TAKANORI NISHIKAWA (T.M.Revolution]) in the Type A CD+DVD Edition. This is another one of my favourite AOA releases and I did not yet have any edition of this in my collection. Love the concept of this single and looking forward to collecting the other editions of the single.


愛をちょうだい Ai Wo Choudai (Give Me Love feat. TAKANORI NISHIKAWA (T.M.Revolution])

This particular album has been on my wishlist forever and I finally caved in and brought it. I found an unopened copy of the Limited Edition Type A CD+DVD+GOODS edition of ファンタスティックガールズ Fantastic Girls by KARA. And it was super cheap as well! This was the final KARA Japanese album (excluding special, mini and best albums) that I was missing from my collection. The album comes in a DVD style case along with mini posters of each group member.


ファンタスティックガールズ Fantastic Girls by KARA

The final album of the haul is Dream Your Dream from WJSN. I've just started collecting albums from the group and I came across this album for only ¥150! It was already opened and without photocards, so that's why it was so cheap. I'm not interested in collecting photocards from WJSN so I didn't mind buying an open copy. I mainly wanted the CD and photobook anyway. I got the Peach φορευς version which has a gorgeous pastel styled photobook.


Dream You Dream - Peach φορευς edition

Speaking of WJSN, I did buy their previous album Happy Moment a while ago as well. I got it from a local K-Pop shop instead of online. I picked up the Moment version which is the yellow coloured one with the casual style photobook. This is WJSN's first full album and I was quite surprised that I enjoyed a large selection of the tracks. I'm a big of the groups frist release Would You Like? which I liked all the tracks on. That was the album that inspired me to start collecting albums from the group. I'm looking at getting the other versions of Happy Moment and Dream Your Dream one day. I usually don't follow releases that have multiple versions of the same release as it can be an expensive task. But since I found this copy of Dream Your Dream used quite cheap, it might not be too difficult to collect them all.


Dream You Dream - Peach φορευς Version & Happy Moment - Moment Version
Quick review of the packaging! Shipping was affordable and all the items were packed neatly into a small sized box. Some had cardboard to help protect them as the CD's were odd sizes. Zenmarket even put some of that air bubble stuff to protect the items. I'm always happy with the shipping and packaging from Zenmarket, so A+!




No comments:

Post a Comment