Saturday 27 October 2018

Colour Outfits Collection - Black

This type of post was going to show up sometime as the colour black is a staple for many outfits. I thought it would be appropriate to post my collection of black coloured outfits in Styling Star as black is one of the spooky colours of Halloween. Headed off to the Live Music Club for this photoshoot as it's not a location I use often and the dark backdrop matched the tones of the outfits. My favourite outfits from this collection would be the bold, chic and glam/flirty ones. I love the contrasting patterns on the dress in the bold outfit, the pink looks stunning with the black. I was quite pleased with the glam/flirty outfit as my least few tries at this style haven't been that successful. You can never go wrong with a sparkling gold top! So here are all the outfits in the black toned outfit collection.

Lively




Eastern




Basic 





Girly




Psychedelic




Sporty




Boho-Chic




Gothic




Baby-Doll




Bold




Rock




Chic




Feminine




Glam/Flirty




Preppy




Purple Moon



1 comment:

  1. Occasionally I see dresses kinda like this in cheap clothing stores but they always made from the worst fabric.

    ReplyDelete