Saturday 7 December 2019

Zenmarket Haul - Goodies Galore!

A few weeks ago, I received an order from Zenmarket that I was excited about. I mean I'm always excited about getting parcels in the post, but this particular order from Zenmarket was special as I managed to track down a number of rare items I had been looking to add to my collection. Let's get straight into it!


First off is this amazing find of Pungdeng-E's mini albums that are hard to come across. The seller was selling both of these as a set which was amazing! The mini albums are known as 1st Album - 풍뎅이 풍뎅이 Go! Pungeng-E Pungdeng-E Go! and 2nd Album - 액션 풍뎅이 Action Pungdeng-E Go! This group always makes me laugh with their mismatched numbering system with their releases. These are mini albums I'm pretty sure as you only get three songs and the instrumentals. There is actually only four songs between these two releases because two songs from the 1st one get repeated on the second one. I think Pungdeng-E is coming for Crayon Pop's record of making me buy Bar Bar Bar a billion times. I'm over the moon about adding these to my Pungdeng-E collection and it's even more special considering the group might be wrapping up soon with their recently announced hiatus.

2nd Album - 액션 풍뎅이 Action Pungdeng-E Go! and 1st Album - 풍뎅이 풍뎅이 Go! Pungeng-E Pungdeng-E Go!

2nd Album - 액션 풍뎅이 Action Pungdeng-E Go!

Next up is the PCSC Edition A of ラリルレ RaRiRuRe from Crayon Pop which is the accompany edition to Type B which I found last month! It was a miracle to find both PCSC editions so close to each other and I even got a photocard with it! I already had Ellin's photocard from my Limited Edition CD+DVD of ラリルレ RaRiRuRe but this one has her in a different pose. I never knew there was another set of photocards at all. I can never seem to find Geummi when it comes to photocards which sucks because I want one of hers.

ラリルレ RaRiRuRe PCSC Edition A


Managed to pick up three TWICE releases recently including the CD Only editions of Breakthrough and HAPPY HAPPY. I've also got Type C of their 7th Mini Album - Fancy You which I'll post in another haul post. I mainly brought this set because it had group photocards for both releases and Chaeyoung's photocard which I'm guessing was from an event/pre-order as it's one of sticker ones you get with pre-orders. I've always been fond of TWICE's Japanese releases so I really wanted to get Breakthrough as it has the Japanese version of Fancy which is my song of the year! I just love it so much and can listen to it over and over again.

HAPPY HAPPY Regular Edition & Breakthrough Regular Edition 

After many unsuccessful attempts, I finally snagged a copy of MOMOLAND's The Best ~Korean Ver.~ Limited Edition CD+DVD. I have been trying to buy this for ages but always got beat out in auctions for it. Then one night I saw a listing for it ending in like 30 mins and no one had bidded even though it was super cheap! I guess people have lost interest in the group after their rough year in 2019. It's a lovely addition to my MOMOLAND collection and I'm looking forward to watching the DVD with the MV's.


MOMOLAND The Best ~Korean Ver.~ Limited Edition CD+DVD


Someone finally listed the Type B CD+Photobook edition of AOA's Japanese single Like A Cat. I've been wanting this for a while however hadn't seen a copy around for months or it was always bundled with a bunch of boy group releases. But I finally found a listing for it quite cheap and it's in great condition too! I like the design of this release as it fits nicely with my Sexy Version and Cutie Version of their 胸キュンMune Kyun single.

Like A Cat Type B CD+Photobook

Found a brand new unopened still sealed copy of Rainbow's Over The Rainbow Special Edition Limited Edition B CD+DVD which was sweet as you rarely find them brand new for a good price. Not my favourite design of an album honestly, I'm not into these horizontal designs which are pointless because you'll turn the album sideways to store. But hey, at least DVD sized cases are easy to store.

Over The Rainbow Special Edition Limited Edition B CD+DVD

Last but not least is another E-girls haul! Can't have a Zenmarket haul without a E-girls release. I picked up a brand new copy of Love ☆ Queen as I didn't have it yet and I got the CD Only edition as usual. Also got the Limited Edition of Colorful Pop finally along with the CD+DVD edition of ごめんなさいのKissing You. However, these two have that awful cigarette smell you occasionally get with used CD's. I wish people would just list it so I can avoid these listings. The trick is to put some baking soda in the albums to get rid of the smell, but these cardboard style designs seem to hold the smell. I've encountered this problem before and it's awful. Luckily I got these super cheap so it's not too much of a fuss if they are a lost cause.


No comments:

Post a Comment