Sunday 1 December 2019

November Favourites

This month's favourites are going to be incredibly short as not much happened this month for me besides work. Like the month just went by so quick and we are in December all ready! That's the joys of Christmas being the busiest month at work and that will continue for at least a month and half. I didn't really play any games this month besides making some colour collection outfits in Styling Star. Played a little bit of Pocket Camp but I'm really just waiting until next year when New Horizons comes out and I'll get a Switch console.

The last week has been crazy music wise with some big announcements related to my fave groups. My favourite member from KARA passed away sadly the other day and I've just been watching old KARA clips on Youtube for memories. MOMOLAND's company finally got their act together and announced some members would be leaving. I'm just waiting for them to announce Daisy has left because that girl needs to find a better company who treats her better. MOMOLAND just crashed and burned this year for me. I finally listened to their Japanese album Chiri Chiri recently and I wasn't impressed. The songs were a bit blah for me and you can really notice the difference with the missing members not singing on the tracks. Funny how MOMOLAND is totally going the Crayon Pop route which was my big group back in the day. Also I found out today that Pungdeng-E have announced a hiatus of some sort and will be performing a last live for fans. The writing was kinda on the wall for that one as Red hasn't been in the group for ages and there hasn't been much new content. Shame because I really liked Pungdeng-E for their uniqueness and fun sound. E-girls brought out their new song Easy Come, Easy Go in recent weeks and honestly I hate it. I listened to it on Spotify today and had to turn it off. The sound of the song just isn't very E-girls for me and whilst the verse is fine, the chorus is what does it for me. I feel since the reformation years ago, everything for me apart from EG-ENERGY (which is an amazing song I won't lie) has been kinda average. The group is releasing bops like everything on the EG-CRAZY album anymore and I didn't mind Cinderella Fit as it reminded me of Follow Me. I did have this photo to share from earlier this month when my workmate was asking me about what photocards were. I was unboxing a k-pop mini album at work and she was completely new to the concept of collecting k-pop. I attempted to take a photo of all the photocards I had at that time (I've managed to get a few more since) and whilst I don't seriously collect them, I've built up quite a collection over the years!


No comments:

Post a Comment