Tuesday 31 December 2019

December Favourites

December came and went in a blink of the eye as usual which is fine because the craziest time of the year retail wise is finally over. It was pretty mental this year with all the sales and Black Friday has become quite big here in Australia with more people buying items then rather than Boxing Day. The weather has been terrible here as well with most days being in the mid 30's to the mid 40's. Anyway,  here are my monthly favourites for December 2019!

Gaming
I actually have some new things to share this month for gaming! The Nintendo eShop is currently having a sale and eShop cards were also 10% at JB Hi-Fi. So I grabbed one of those and picked up a few download titles I had been wanting for a while. I got Cooking Mama: Sweet Shop which is totally adorable and I've missed playing this series. There are some great new recipes and I like how everything is themed around sweets and you can set up your own shop and such. I also got Conveni Dream which is a convenience store simulator that is best in short bursts. There was also a title called Doll Fashion Atelier (known as アトリエ デコ ラ ドール コレクション Atelier Deco La Doll Collection in Japan) which is a cute game where you dress up a doll in various lolita style outfits. It's incredibly short and there isn't much content, but fine for passing time. Here are some photos of a doll I created along with some food from Cooking Mama.



Music
Got a bunch of Kaiser Chiefs albums for Christmas which I'm excited to listen to. I was really into the band back when they first started and have their first two albums. Picked up their most recent release at JB Hi-Fi and it's on my list to listen to along with the ones I got for Christmas.

Sad news this month with E-girls announcing they will disband in 2020. But it wasn't a big shock considering how poor the group has been promoted by LDH since the reformation years ago. Compared to the previous releases when they were 19+ members, I didn't enjoy every single release like I used to with the older stuff. Plus once the Dream members left, I feel a lot of people lost interest. Wasn't a huge fan of their recent release Easy Come, Easy Go and I still can't get into it. Hopefully with the announcement that Happiness will work with an international company, we might get a western release from them. Here is a random selection of songs I've been listening to this month:







No comments:

Post a Comment