Wednesday 1 January 2020

Shopdo Update - January 2020

First Shopdo update for the new decade as well as the new year! Today marks the first day of 2020 and I'll be continuing on with my monthly Shopdo Updates as that schedule has been working out well for me in recent months. I've got a new elegant inspired boutique interior this month and three new outfits to share with you.

I decided to start off with a preppy outfit for my first outfit and I love the pairing of this inner and skirt. The plaid on the skirts matches the cute little tie on the shirt and it looks so classy. Originally I wanted to go with a brown toned outfit to match the other two looks but decided on this look as I like the overall look of it. Second outfit is a feminine outfit to match the new interior and I went with some items I knew went well together. Always used to pair this long sleeve inner with these high-waisted shorts in Fashion Forward. The final outfit is titled Girly Classic as it's a look I used to wear all the time in Fashion Forward and felt like bringing it back for the new year. I always had this thing for pairing these three quarter pants with this particular style of outer. You can find all three outfits at Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




Time for the new boutique interior and I decided to go with something elegant and simple this time. The feminine style was the main inspiration and I tried to work with the lighter coloured furniture items. Originally I wanted to use the brick wallpaper that covers the entire three walls but I couldn't find the right counter to match it. I hate how you can't remove the counter as I'd rather not have one and it's a pain to match against other items.




No comments:

Post a Comment