Thursday 2 January 2020

Style Boutique 2 Room Address Update: Sweet Bedroom

I thought since I'm only doing monthly Shopdo Updates now instead of weekly ones, it would be nice to update my Caprice Chalet room monthly again. I've done room updates on and off for a few years now and in 2020, I want to try and update it more. Decided to make a new room from scratch instead of uploading an older design as it's been ages since I made a new room. I had a lot of fun with it and it's nice to see the older miniatures that aren't in the game anymore.



This month's room is themed around a cute bedroom and features soft colour tones and cute accessories. I used FABBY mascot and slippers from the Pink Latte DLC which look adorable. There was a run included in the layout I first made, but once I selected this flooring I removed it as there is a rug included in it already. You can download my Caprice Chalet room at the room address 180-239-9851 in all regions of New Style Boutique 2!




No comments:

Post a Comment