Saturday 4 January 2020

Colour Outfits Collection - Red

First Style Boutique post for the new decade and 2020 is a Colour Outfits Collection. Today is all about red outfits and whilst red is not a colour I ever wear, I did happen to come up with a great selection of outfits for the challenge. Each brand in the game has a great variety of red toned items and it's pretty easy to put together outfits with them. 

My top outfits of this collection would be eastern, girly and psychedelic. The eastern look is simple yet elegant and I finally found a use for these shorts! I love the design of them but rarely use them as I don't wear this colour scheme often. They look great with the printed tee and Purple Moon hair clip that totally should belong in the Kanokoi brand. Someone mentioned that once in a comment on one of my blogs and I 100% agree now that it could be part of that brand. Whilst the girly outfit looks closer to maroon rather than red, it's a perfect spring time outfit and I love how you can pair camisoles and tank tops under this style of dress. Love the psychedelic outfit of course because I'm all about that style in the game and I finally got to use this skirt and top in an outfit!

Lively



Eastern



Basic




Girly



Psychedelic



Boho-Chic



Sporty



Gothic



Preppy



Baby-Doll



Glam/Flirty



Feminine



Chic



Bold



Rock



Purple Moon



4 comments:

  1. Hey Marz! Glad to see that your blog is still active. I stopped playing Style Savvy, for me it's kind of hard to find things to do and I'm at the point where I just need a new fifth game haha. But I do still see what the community is up to when I have a moment.

    I've been hearing about the awful wildfires in Australia. Are you OK where you are right now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Great to hear from you again :) I can totally understand not playing the game, I rarely play it unless I'm bored and then I only really do these challenges.

      I live in the suburbs of a capital city, so it's quite safe where I live apart from smaller bushfires that break out in shrub areas. But there are a few major fires burning in nearby regional areas, so we do get smoke over the cit from that. Our firefighter force is primarily volunteer base so it's very tough on them and the government should be doing more for the fires and pay the people putting their lives on the line to save our country.

      Thank you for your concern about the bushfires. It's such a heartbreaking situation and the weather is still going to be in the 30's to near 50 for at least the rest of summer making conditions more difficult. I have just started sewing some animal pouches for rescue groups to use for injured wildlife, so they'll be put to good use.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I really liked how these turned out!

      Delete