Friday 31 January 2020

January Favourites

I feel like nothing happened this month because I was sick for most of it and could barely post on here. There is a bunch of posts lined up that I need to finish and post, but at least I finally got the Streetflow Guide up this month for the Style Boutique series. I will be posting some more glam/flirty and sporty item guides either next month or in March. Now onto the favourites for January!

Gaming
Finally brought a Nintendo Switch this month as I'm getting hyped for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. It looks super cute so far and I'm interested to see how much customisation is allowed with things such as landscaping and furniture. Also the character designs look great and we are getting much cuter noses for once. Been playing a mixture of games this month such as Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, Sims 4 and Minecraft. Picked up Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp a bit more as the recent events have been fun and after a billion years, I decorated my campsite properly! Here's a adorable picture from my campsite!



Music
Nowadays I've been listening to random stuff in my collection usually in my car. I just put a bunch of songs on the USB and play them so I remember songs I've totally forgot about. The main songs I've been playing this month are some classics from the 1990's. Been super into the Night At The Roxbury soundtrack as it's my favourite movie and it has the best soundtrack. Also whilst having a 90's/early 2000's binge on Youtube, I came across 'This Is How We Party' by S.O.A.P. which I had totally forgotten about since the 1990's! I've brought one of their singles off ebay so I'm excited for that to come. Totally need to do a big CD Haul post soon as I've picked up a number of albums from various stores over the recent weeks. Most are western releases so no K-Pop or J-Pop stuff apart from one Blackpink album. Yes I finally found the black version of their 1st Mini Album - Square Up at a JB Hi-Fi store! My normal store only had the pink ones but I found the black one at another store nearby. So somehow I've ended up with all of Blackpinks physical Korean mini albums, not sure how that happened as it's never been something I've intended to do. I do however enjoy their mini album designs and all the goodies you get with it.



To round off this favourites post as there isn't much else to share, I'll just post a bunch of songs I've been jamming to this month. Jeez I miss the 1990's and early 2000's when music was so much better. I just don't get the current music trends and can't really get into anything new. I'll get new stuff from my favourite bands like The Living End and Kaiser Chiefs but even with them I prefer their older stuff.










No comments:

Post a Comment