Saturday 1 February 2020

Shopdo Update - February 2020

I've kept the feminine themed boutique for another one as I love this interior and last month's outfits proved popular. The outfits for February feature a range of styles and are suitable for different occasions. First up is a feminine themed look featuring this gorgeous aqua tone and for this look, I wanted to try using a trench coat style outer as I rarely use those. I paired it with this skirt from Enid Chen and some cute heels. The second outfit is a girly outfit as that's my usual go-to look for Shopdo outfits. I actually really like this and feel it would be cute in real life to wear. Again I tried to use some items I rarely use which resulted in this camisole top with these shorts. Last outfit is a baby-doll one and I went for a brown colour scheme to try to match the boutique interior. The outfit is a mixture of items from Marble Lily, Raven Candle and Marzipan Sky. All three of these outfits can be found at Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




No comments:

Post a Comment