Sunday 16 February 2020

Style Boutique 2 Play Journal - Fashion Show Outfits Part 1

So I just found a whole bunch of fashion show photos from Fashion Forward so get ready for a few play journals of hideous and successful outfits. I must've took so many photos when trying to get five star outfits for guides and I always took photos of the outfits I made for each fashion show. I really do miss the feature in the game as it provided a source of challenge and creativity. No clue why they had to be removed but I guess the idol aspect was trendy at the time and the developers though it would've brought in new players to the franchise.

First off is this gorgeous I guess psychedelic themed outfit and I really do like this! It reminds me of the psychedelic outfits I've been making in Styling Star. The heart choker from Purple Moon works really well with the striped top! Second photo is a classic as it's my profile photo for blogger and I have such nostalgia for this photo as it was the first fashion show outfit I created.



Bunch of lively themed looks now with some terrible quality photos because how on earth did I used to edit these for my tumblr. If you used to follow me on tumblr back in the day, you may have seen these photos before as I used to post a lot of them there. The repetitive ending pose is a bit much, it would've been cool if you could plan what moves to use on the runway or choose your ending pose.









I used to be so lazy with the make-up in fashion shows and picked whatever make-up set was the closest to the style of the show. Pretty much describes me using make-up in the game in general, I only really use the same casual looking combination. Can't even recall the last time I changed my make-up in game. I think it was for a photo shoot recreation post. Also why on earth did I pair that blue buttoned up inner with these pants and outer. It just doesn't match! What was I thinking?




More fun and lively themed outfits as I seemed to take a billion photos of them. Must've been the most popular fashion show for me or I was just trying to figure out how to get five stars. Nothing much has changed as I still use the same shoes for lively outfits but I cannot comment on the hairstyles. What did I choose these, they look shocking! It was so tricky to figure out what hairstyles work best for each show theme.









A classic eastern look right here! This has always been a go to look for the eastern style and I've used it countless times over the years. I just love the combination of the pants with this outer. I feel these shoes are the only decent ones from Kanokoi and I always use them in the different colours. The brand really needs more selection than just traditional sandals and more boots like these!



Omg more lively outfits! They all seem to blend into each after a while. This first photo is amusing though as I caught the music icon right in front of my character at the end of the show. Some of these looks were three or four star and maybe even two star if I didn't save the ending screenshot if I was too annoyed about it being horrible. The four star red toned outfit is kinda fun, I must try recreating that one day. I don't use these tie-up outers enough even though I loved them in Fashion Forward as seen from how many times they show up in fashion show outfits.







Last up are two cute looks which both have a light blue and yellow toned thing going on. I kinda dig the first outfit however I'd swap out the inner for something in a light colour tone. This hairstyle is gorgeous and is fitting for the cute look. No clue why I used the ribbon pigtails in the bottom outfit, they just don't match the feminine look of the outfit. Got four stars though so something must've been right about the outfit. And that's all for this fashion show post! I will be posting some more of these types of posts as I have heaps of outfits to share!




No comments:

Post a Comment