Thursday 7 November 2019

Zenmarket Haul - Crayon Pop, April & わがままファッション GIRLS MODE よくばり宣言!

A while back I received this exciting order from Zenmarket and it's finally time to share my finds! Managed to get my hands on some rare Crayon Pop singles I had been searching forever for as well as the guide book for わがままファッション GIRLS MODE よくばり宣言! better known as New Style Boutique or Style Savvy: Trendsetters in the west. Let's take a look at this collection then!


First off is the Regular Edition A and B of April's first Japanese single TinkerBell. You may recall I picked up the CD+DVD edition of this single back in my June Zenmarket haul. I mainly picked these two up as it was really cheap for the two in a set. April has been a group that has really grown on me in recent months so I'd love to pick up more of their discography. I have two of their Korean singles and I'd love to get The Ruby soon as it has a great track selection.

April - TinkerBell Regular Edition A & Regular Edition B

Next are two rare Crayon Pop singles that I'm excited to add to my collection. I finally came across one of the PCSC editions of ラリルレ Ra Ri Ru Re which you don't see often. This one is the Type B edition with the cute pyramid formation on the front. I've actually found the Type A edition as well recently so I'll have the complete PCSC set of ラリルレ Ra Ri Ru Re now! I also got a copy of Crayon Pop's Bing Bing single which is impossible to find yet I managed to pick it for under $15! This single was a promo release and features a cute photo book of the early days of the group. This particular copy of the single is actually signed to a Japanese fan which is interesting. I usually don't collect signed things, but I couldn't pass on the deal for this single and it's a fun addition. The last Crayon Pop single I picked up is the Limited CD+GOODS Edition of Dancing All Night. This edition comes with a adorable Crayon Pop branded beanie and the CD of the single. I got this one brand new unopened for like $7 which is way under the normal cost of the single.



And lastly here is the guide book for わがままファッション GIRLS MODE よくばり宣言! which is an excellent addition to my Girls Mode book collection. The official title for the book is わがままファッション GIRLS MODE よくばり宣言! 超完全コレクション. I really wanted to pick this up as I wanted the guide for the glam/flirty items to find out which ones originally fell under that style. The book is wonderful and is similar to one I have for ガールズモード3(New Style Boutique 2: Fashion Forward). This book however has pages where a real life model showcases outfits from the brands which I thought was a nice touch. I will be posting a review of this book in the future and share some of the pages from it. Here's a quick selection of some pages covering hairstyles, the Purple Moon brand and some boutique interiors.

わがままファッション GIRLS MODE よくばり宣言! 超完全コレクション


わがままファッション GIRLS MODE よくばり宣言! 超完全コレクション

わがままファッション GIRLS MODE よくばり宣言! 超完全コレクション

わがままファッション GIRLS MODE よくばり宣言! 超完全コレクション

Thought I'd post the MV's for the singles I purchased this time around from Zenmarket in case anyone is interested in checking out the groups. I feel these songs are so old now, like Bing Bing was 2014 which seems like forever ago! Even their Japanese singles were from 2015!





2 comments:

  1. Hey what Kpop groups do you Stan and who is your favourite member from each one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I don't hardcore follow any groups anymore as most of my faves have disbanded. My ultimate k-pop groups are KARA, Orange Caramel, Afterschool, Crayon Pop, Pungdeng-E, AOA and T-ARA. Lizzy (Orange Caramel/Afterschool) would be my favourite member from a group and the only person I try to collect photocards for.

      Currently promoting groups that I enjoy are April, Momoland, TWICE and Saturday. I only follow girl groups, so I keep up with all the releases from all groups. I'm not fussed about stanning any groups nowadays, I'm just in it for the good music and collecting CD's. Member wise, I like Ahin & Daisy from MOMOLAND and Chaeyong from TWICE.

      Delete