Sunday 3 November 2019

Shopdo Update - Announcement & Blue Girly Boutique Interior

First off with a quick Shopdo Update announcement! From this week onwards, I will be doing monthly Shopdo Updates instead of weekly. With my work schedule, it's a challenge to update my Shopdo each week and with Christmas coming up, it's going to get a lot busier. I've enjoyed doing the weekly updates and coming up with a billion different outfits over the last few years. But it's time to slow down a bit and I will be uploading new outfits at the start of each month. Not sure if I'll change the boutique interior each month yet, depends on how much I like the interior style and outfit wise.

Now onto the outfits! I've given the boutique a new interior as I've packed away the Halloween interior for another year. This time I've gone for a girly themed boutique with a lovely blue colour scheme. All of the Shopdo outfits are themed around this colour scheme. First up is a feminine ensemble that is one of my favourite feminine looks in Styling Star. I love the cut of these new items to the Chorale brand, they look stunning in every colour. The second outfit is a elegant Baby-Doll coordinate as I really wanted to use this combo of the striped skirt and top. The green tie is a nice touch and brings a pop of colour to the blue scheme. The final outfit is a cute casual girly look which I tried to use items I was a fan of in Fashion Forward. I don't use these much nowadays but they always look great together as seen in this outfit. You can find all three outfits at Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




Here is a look at the new girly inspired boutique interior and as you can tell from the pictures, the colour blue is the theme of this boutique. I based it off an old pink themed boutique I had in my Shopdo once and just swapped out the furniture items for the blue versions. I really miss the blue tall cupboard miniature that was in Fashion Forward, it would've looked stunning in this set-up!




No comments:

Post a Comment