Wednesday 30 October 2019

Style Boutique 2 Play Journal - Looking Back On Adventures

Found a bunch more photos from New Style Boutique 2: Fashion Forward that I don't I ever posted on here. They are mainly old photos from back when I used to use tumblr and some other various screenshots I saved. First up is this cute pic of my character and Kristy in the Halloween DLC items. I wanted to post this as I really miss these items which were exclusive to Fashion Forward. Styling Star was so lacklustre DLC wise and there wasn't any at all.



A bunch of random photos of character around town and these all features outfits that I absolutely loved in the game. The first look is one I had on my character for a long time and rather early in the game too. I was super into these tops under the girly brand and wore them all the time in Fashion Forward. Some outfits below contain designer items I downloaded from Japanese players and were some of favourites. I've never found as good designs in Styling Star and it would've been fun to transfer them over between games. These photos make me miss taking fun pictures at train station locations and quite a few of these were snaps when my character was getting inspiration for designer elements. Hence the same pose in like three of the photos.












Another cute DLC outfit here featuring the high waist shorts with braces from the Pink Latte DLC. That DLC set was one of the best ones in the game as it included a variety of items and a number of clothing pieces. I actually used the clothing items a fair bit in the game as the design of them was right up my alley style wise.




This photo is a special one as it has been my icon for many years. It was the first fashion show photo that I took and it's stuck with me since. I sometimes think about changing my profile picture but I always keep this one as it brings back good memories.


Please enjoy this awful outfit I created for a shop mannequin once. I obviously was trying to off load Purple Moon items to sell to unsuspecting customers and chucked them into a lively themed outfit. Gosh it looks totally tragic and I can't believe someone may have actually brought this.


Cute photo from Maple Crescent which was one of my favourite train station locations and I greatly miss it in Styling Star. It was so weird the game didn't have an eastern themed location as it ties in with the Japanese origins of the game. I feel Maple Crescent could've been expanded upon in the new game as a location within the city like a garden or something.


Some close up shoots of my character from a few scenes in the game. The first one is from the period when I obsessed with wearing these vests from Marzipan Sky and combining them with the star sign tees. Must've been around the same time I unlocked a bunch of amiibo items as well as I have the starry hairpin in my hair. The outfit from the set of three photos was a psychedelic outfit I created and was so proud of at the time. I didn't really use the brand much back then so I wasn't too good at making interesting psychedelic outfits. Looking back on it now, I have no idea what I was thinking with that inner.






I shall finish off this post with a selection of selfies I took with the main NPC's in the game. I adore all the outfits I have on in these photos and I miss the colour variations of the amiibo items so much. Please Nintendo, give me back the colour variations of Rosalina's dress please!!! I love the purple one so much and my character wore it for like a year once.






No comments:

Post a Comment