Tuesday 8 October 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 100: Favourite Outfit

Wow, we are finally here at the final day of the 100 Outfit Challenge. It's been a long journey and a billion outfits it feels like. The theme for Day 100 is pretty simple which is to just choose your favourite outfit in the game. I knew I had to go with my eastern and psychedelic mashup as it's been my favourite since I made it what seems like a billion years ago for a challenge. Everything is amazing about it; the colours, the elegance and fusion of styles. It also combines some of my favourite colour tones in the game which are pink and purple. The backdrop is my lovely pink themed boutique from a while back as I loved this interior when I had it. I'll be back tomorrow with one last final round-up for the challenge so check back to find out what my top outfits of the challenge were!






No comments:

Post a Comment