Thursday 9 December 2021

The Basics Challenge - Day 9 Pool Party

Originally I wasn't planning on doing a swimsuit outfit in this challenge, but here we are with a swimsuit outfit. I just couldn't help myself once I discovered this skirt matched perfectly with the bikini top! It just screams swim suit photoshoot! The lilac tones give it a cutesy feel and you might be able to guess that today's themed was the colour purple. I could've made a ton of outfits with this colour, but this was the winner. The main decision behind it was that I felt I haven't used this skirt much and I wanted to try a more simple look rather than piling items on from every category. Sometimes less is more like how they say you should take off one accessory before you leave the house. Do people actually wear that many accessories nowadays? I only wear a watch and sometimes a necklace if it doesn't mess with my work lanyard. I think the saying should more be like take off one pin/badge from your lanyard so it doesn't weigh down your body. I've got quite a collection going and have to swap them out regular. Oops went off on a bit of a tangent but anyway I am pleased with how basic this outfit turned out and the photoshoot looked amazing at the pool location.




No comments:

Post a Comment