Thursday 2 December 2021

Shopdo Update - December 2021

There is a new fancy boutique interior for this month's Shopdo Update! Since it is the festive season, I thought I would go with a Christmas themed look. Isn't is wonderful that the game has these gorgeous festive themed miniatures? More on the layout later as it's time to talk about the outfits. I wanted to go with some looks that were slightly holiday themed and at first I wanted a specific Christmas dress. But then I remembered that it was DLC item in Fashion Forward! That's why I couldn't find it in the new game :( Instead I went with a red themed Baby-Doll look which is kind of winter inspired. We don't have white Christmas season over here in Australia as it's more of a boiling hot season. This outfit reminded me of Christmas outfits I'd see in overseas media. The second look is a Purple Moon outfit as that's the ideal brand for costume looks. The last outfit I titled Christmas Movie as it reminded me of Christmas movies, like those Hallmark ones. I was in JB HiFi recently and they had a huge display of them! Someone probably had an outfit on like this in one of them.

You can find all these outfits at my Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).



The boutique has a new layout featuring some festive items and it isn't any too fancy. I just went with whatever Christmas themed items but kept it a bit classy. I could've decorated the entire back well in tinsel however it looked a bit tacky (as tinsel usually does). There wasn't an option to place many items around the tree as the game limited the spaces around it. I went with placing the presents on the counter to give it a bit of decoration.



No comments:

Post a Comment