Thursday 16 December 2021

The Basics Challenge - Day 16 Gorgeous Red

Do you have a least favourite colour of clothing? For me it would definitely be the colour red. I'm not a huge fan of the colour in general and it's one I avoid when purchasing clothing items. My house colour at school was red so I think it stems from that and the fact my pale skin doesn't suit bright red toned items. In the Style Boutique series, the colour red is something that is much more suitable and amazing. There are way too many items to pick from and it was difficult to narrow a style down for this outfit. I went with a feminine look as I wanted to wear a dress for the day. These gingham dresses are adorable and I love how the style is past the knees as I've become a fan of longer style dresses in recent months. For the accessories, I went with a simple watch and ribbon heels.




No comments:

Post a Comment