Wednesday 22 December 2021

The Basics Challenge - Day 22 Pastel Ice Cream

Since I didn't end up using a lively style for my orange coloured outfit, I thought I would use it for the yellow themed one. I think the background is honestly the star of this outfit, just look at how bright it is! You can barely see my fun ice cream outfit! When Styling Star first came out, I was super into this dress from April Bonbon as it is just adorable and I love the pastel tones. The outfit ended up being a mix of styles as I used the dress and shoes from April Bonbon, the bag is from Chorale Perlude and the accessories are from Marzipan Sky and Marble Lily. It ended up like that as I wanted cute pastel toned items and April Bonbon can sometimes have too much colour to its items.




No comments:

Post a Comment