Monday 6 December 2021

The Basics Challenge - Day 6 Basic Of Course

We all knew this day was coming in this challenge and it is the actual basic image! Over the years, I've grown to like Basic U more as I didn't use the items too much in previous games. You can make some nice outfits from the items at the brand and they are super easy to pair with other styles. For me, Basic U is all about layering! When I create basic outfits, I tend to use items from a lot of categories. For today's outfit, I went with a casual look of a dress and jacket. Totally something I would wear in real life! I haven't got a good denim jacket and it's something I've been meaning to get. I brought some fabric to make one and I just need to figure out that pattern and actually do it. This dress is a lovely option for spring or summer and I paired it with some sandals for the ultimate basic casual look.





No comments:

Post a Comment