Sunday 12 December 2021

The Basics Challenge - Day 12 Almost Perfect

There is one thing I just have to point out about today's outfit and that is the belt on this skirt. Like it looks way too dark for this floral print and doesn't match the colour scheme. I never use this skirt because of those reasons and I decided to use it for my girly themed outfit to try to break out of that idea. Chunky belts like these should stay back in the 2000's where they were horrible to even wear back then! The overall outfit is very girly with the cropped top, baby-blue tones and summer style wedges. I forgot how much I love this outer and remember back when I used to use it in every outfit and even the ones from other brands that looked the same? Good times and I should just make a challenge series with this outer only!




No comments:

Post a Comment