Sunday 5 December 2021

The Basics Challenge - Day 5 Bold Prints

The original idea of this outfit was a black coloured outfit, but it ended up quite bold or glam/flirty! I guess that's because I went with items from AZ-USA primarily and that brand is known for that style. Loving this look and it's perfect for heading out on the town or a party. Honestly I don't tend to look at these camisole style items in the top section so I wanted to try to use one. I don't use the top section much as I prefer the tucked in look of the items in the inner section. But I am a big fan of this top in particular and it reminds me of lace print tops from the 2000's. I paired the top with accessories from AZ-USA which were not tricky to choose at all. The brand has a great selection that bring that certain sparkle to a look. For the pants, I went with something a bit rock like to give the outfit an edge and I think it turned out amazing!





No comments:

Post a Comment