Wednesday 15 December 2021

The Basics Challenge - Day 15 Mastering A New Style

After making today's challenge outfit, I have to admit I quite like making boho-chic themed outfits now! Over the course of the series, it's always been one of the styles I avoid and don't spend much time looking at all the items available at Soy. So when I had to make up an outfit for the bohemian style, I thought I'd take some time searching through the brand to see if any pieces stuck out to me. I found this sleeveless hoodie which I don't believe I've used much. Next was the quest to find matching shorts and guess what, there was an excellent pair. For the inner, I didn't fuss much as you cannot really see it. Added some chunky jewellery and boots to compete the outfit and I'm loving it! The colours tones are my favourite part, especially the bright ones on the shorts.




No comments:

Post a Comment