Monday 13 December 2021

The Basics Challenge - Day 13 Candy Pink

My favourite colour for day 13's outfit and it's pink of course! I do love anything pink and this shade featured in the outfit in particular is one of the best shades of the colour. It's a beautiful candy pink and Style Boutique has some lovely items in this tone. Pink outfits work best with a girly look of course so that's what I went with today. Paired up this spotted top with a short skirt and it looks super cute. Went a bit overboard with the pink accessories but hey, who cannot argue with the beauty of pink. This bag from Marble Lily worked well with the outfit and I felt it was time to add some glasses into an outfit too. I'd love to have a pair in this shade in real life as I've never seen candy pink frames ever. I currently have a pair that's a light coffee shade which I like as I can see out the frame easily without seeing a black outline like my old pair.




No comments:

Post a Comment