Sunday 22 September 2019

Shopdo Update

This week's selection of outfits are a colourful and fun bunch to match the lively look of my current boutique. The first outfit is a lovely pastel toned lively themed outfit featuring a camisole, skirt and some slip-on shoes. I quite like this camisole from April Bonbon and it's colour scheme. The second outfit is a psychedelic look made from some new items to the Retrobeat brand. I think these dresses are quite a unique design and it's nice to see items such as this in the game. Lastly we have another lively outfit which completely turned out all red! I really wanted to use this rose patterned bodice in the outfit and just picked a bunch of random red toned items to go with it. I quite like the final product and it's super adorable! You can find all three outfits at Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




No comments:

Post a Comment