Tuesday 3 September 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 65: Dance Dance Dance

Exciting theme for today's outfit with a dance inspired ensemble. I named the theme after an E-girls song of the same name which is one of my favourite tracks from their E.G. Crazy album. There is one brand that comes to mind when I think dance floor and that's Retrobeat. I've really come to love this brand in Styling Star and I'm disappointed I didn't use the brand more in previous games. I think the brand got some amazing new items in Styling Star and that really lifted up it's game. I went for a blue/purple toned outfit for the dance theme and hit the dance floor for the photo shoot. This t-shirt from Retrobeat seems to be the one I use the most as it's quite versatile and matches a number of items from the brand.






No comments:

Post a Comment