Sunday 15 September 2019

Shopdo Update

I'm back with a new set of outfits for the Shopdo Update and all three outfits match to the lively boutique thing I've currently got going on. First off is a girly styled outfit featuring items from April Bonbon. Sometimes I like to do this thing where you pick a style but choose items not from the main style brand. I think there's a few challenges around you can do centred around this concept. I had to pick some shoes from Marzipan Sky though as there wasn't any girly styled shoes from April Bonbon. Second outfit is a lively one which kinda reminds me of Alina's outfits from the story line. I went with an all purple colour scheme for this and I swear this isn't the first time I've paired this polka dot tee with this overalls set. Last but not least is a sporty inspired outfit which whilst not as colourful as the other two outfits, it's still a fun outfit. I went with items from April Bonbon as a lot of the Streetflow items ended up there. All three outfits are available at Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




No comments:

Post a Comment