Tuesday 10 September 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 72: Casual

Man I really feel like this challenge has been going on forever now and it's still a little way until the end. Today is all about a casual look as I wanted to chill out a bit and do something a bit simple. I went with a casual girly look which is great for lounging around in or heading out for a nice day down the beach (without getting in the water or the sand of course). These outers from Marzipan Sky have been a favourite of mine in Fashion Forward and just look so comfy and chill. I have a jacket like this that I wear in summer at work and it's super comfortable and I wish it was this lovely shade of pink. However that would get dirty in two seconds so I just have a boring grey coloured one.






No comments:

Post a Comment