Saturday 28 September 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 90: Buttoned Up

On the home stretch now with Day 90 of the challenge and the theme for today is Buttoned Up! The idea of this theme is to use an outer that contains button. The inspiration for this theme was the outers that are rarely used by players. I feel there's a large number of outers towards to bottom of the list that get ignored. I know myself I tend to not scroll that far down or avoid them due to looking too bulky. For my Buttoned Up outfit, I went with this preppy inspired outfit as I wanted to use this quirky card print inspired outer from Brooke Bridge. This jacket has a unique design and colour tones to it which I tried to match in the plaid skirt. The make-up I've been using throughout this entire challenge was perfectly suited for this preppy style look.






No comments:

Post a Comment