Tuesday 17 September 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 79: 2000's

For this 2000's themed, I kinda struggled a bit with what kind of outfit to recreate. There was so many crazy fashion trends in the 2000's and it's cringy to remember some of them. I decided to go with this simple dress look as I feel like it close to what I wore then. It seems that this may be the first time I've actually used this dress, I can't recall another time I've used it in an outfit. It's quite cute and simple and feels very girly or glam image wise. I do miss the 2000's though as I'm more into the music of back then than today in terms of western music. Nowadays I don't listen to any current music (apart from Asian releases) unless they play a new release on the stereo at work. Then it's usually something bad in my opinion and it's better when we put on older stuff. I guess the early 2000's was just trashier pop music wise and I love my trash pop music. As well as genres such as rock because back in the day, I was a huge Living End fan and hard core collected all their releases. Maybe I'll post about that one day as I have quite a number of CD's from them.






No comments:

Post a Comment