Sunday 31 March 2019

Shopdo Update

As mentioned in the last Shopdo Update, I am now posting my weekly update on Sundays now. It works much easier with my schedule and gives me time to post the update on time rather than almost forgetting it on a Monday night. I've still got the psychedelic interior as I just haven't bothered changing it yet but I've had fun making the outfits for it. The first outfit for this week is a rock outfit since I haven't had one of those for a long time. Kinda a basic looking thing but fits with the psychedelic theme. The second outfit is a psychedelic look of course featuring my favourite outer from Retrobeat. Went with a green and blue scheme this time which is kinda boring compared to the brighter colours. Lastly is a outfit that was featured in one of my challenges way back and I recently remembered from my Scrapbook. Still one of the best outfits I've made in Styling Star. You can find all these outfits at Shopdo ID 0006271056 if you play New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




No comments:

Post a Comment