Wednesday 3 April 2019

March Favourites

How on earth did we get to the end of March so quick? I was filling in some forms the other day and asked someone for the date which was the 28th. We were both shocked at how it was the 28th of the month already! Anyway here is my monthly favourites for March!

Gaming
Haven't played my 3DS for a while as I've kinda been burnt out on Style Boutique recently and not as passionate about playing it. Maybe a break will help and I'll get back into the game again. I'm just so let down by the post-main story line content as I literally cannot work at my boutique anymore as the only customers I ever get are the side story girls like Molly. Doesn't matter how far ahead I go int he game or how many times I complete their story lines, they are the only ones that ever appear. So frustrating and it has really put me off the game.

My workmate got me into Animal Crossing Pocket Camp recently and I've been playing it here and there. It's so adorable and the graphics are stunning. I don't take it too seriously and only really fulfil requests and catch stuff. The current event with growing flowers for Katie is quite cute and I've been enjoying that.


Music
Big month music wise as I have two packages on the way and received one order from Zenmarket this month. I'm waiting for Dream Ami's new Japanese single Good Goodbye and E-girls Celebration from CDJapan. This will be my first time trying out the site and I got a poster with the Dream Ami single so I'm excited to see it when it arrives. Also on the way should be Hong Jin Young's new album, MOMOLAND's 2nd Mini Album Freeze and myB's DdoDdo single. Waiting for the later one to come into stock on YesAsia so hopefully it ships soon. I did get some exciting releases from Zenmarket which I must post about. I finally completed my Japanese CLC collection which is great as it's something I've wanted for years.

Song wise I've been listening to quite a few tracks. MOMOLAND released a new song both in Korean and Japanese in recent weeks. Personally I hated the Korean one and much prefer the Japanese one. I held off getting the new Korean mini album for now and will just get one of the Japanese versions. I wasn't too interested in the other tracks on the mini album so I decided to buy Freeze instead which I was missing from my collection.




DIA's new song WOOWA is quite cool and the intro is amazing. Sounds just like Mortal Kombat! The rest of the song is alright, I wish it followed more of the tone of the intro part. Might pick up the mini album if I like the other songs on it, haven't had a chance to listen to it yet.


Sewing
Still working on this pattern from Simplicity and it's coming along nicely. Turns out the dress is quite quick to make, it's just taking me forever as I haven't had much time to work on it. Hoping to finish it this weekend at least, the facing part is a technique I haven't tried before with a zipper so that should be interesting. I think it will look more neater and put together with the technique shown in the pattern rather than the way I've always done it.


Spotlight has had heaps of pattern sales and vouchers recently so I've been buying quite a few. Buying patterns and sewing should be two different hobbies haha. I got a bunch of McCalls ones as they were the main ones on sale and most were dress patterns. Both Spotlights I go to haven't had all the ones I've wanted in stock so there's quite a few more I want to pick up.

2 comments:

  1. You play Animal Crossing Pocket Camp?!? Have to admit, it's a really great game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do play Pocket Camp! My workmate got me into it and I've been enjoying playing it casually. I just posted a play journal about the game this week if you want to check it out!

      Delete