Sunday 21 April 2019

Shopdo Update

Totally forgot to do an Easter themed Shopdo this year! I was just happy to have a four day weekend off from work that I didn't even think about it when I did the recent update. Anyway I've kept the adorable sweet theme for another week which is kinda close to Easter in a small way. The first outfit for this week is a lively themed outfit featuring some pastel tones. Love these outers from April Bonbon and just had to use one. Second outfit is a mash up of baby-doll and girly and I went with a basic pink and blue toned look for this one. I've made similar outfits to this in the past so it's nothing exciting. The final look is a casual psychedelic/girly outfit that I quickly put together. I think it's cute, I'd totally wear it. You can find all these outfits at Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter! I went to one of the main chocolate factories in town and it was quite busy. Was very sensible and only brought some chocolate frogs and nothing else. I always buy their frogs as the favours are amazing! The banana one is the best because it's so strange and delicious! You could also buy like a 1 kg bag of lolly bananas which was tempting but even I couldn't eat that many and I love lolly bananas.




No comments:

Post a Comment