Friday 19 April 2019

Colour Outfits Collection - Purple

Still trying to get through the backlog of pictures I have from Style Boutique so here is another Colour Outfits Collection. This time it;s the colour purple and I actually took these pictures last year so I've totally forgot what outfits I made. Purple has always been a favourite colour of mine in the Style Boutique series as each brand tends to have a number of great items in different shades of purple. I tend to use purple outfits a lot on my character and at the boutique as they always look stylish. All the outfits in this challenge turned out great and my top faves would be bold, boho-chic, feminine and psychedelic. 

Bold




Boho-Chic




Purple Moon





Preppy




Lively




Glam




Eastern




Feminine




Basic




Gothic




Girly




Chic



Psychedelic




Rock




Sporty




Baby-Doll 




No comments:

Post a Comment