Sunday 28 April 2019

Shopdo Update

Here is the new set of outfits for this weeks Shopdo update! I felt like making a bold outfit for something different as I haven't done one for a little while. Used my favourite pants from AZ-USA of course as I love the vibrant colours. Second outfit is a girly outfit featuring yellow and black colour tones. I quite liked this dress and wanted to build an outfit around that. The final outfit is a quick baby-doll look I threw together. The pattern on the dress matches the sweet theme of the boutique perfectly! Loving this tone of purple as well, especially the tights and shoes! That has to be one of my favourite shades of purple along with lilac. You can find all these outfits at Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




No comments:

Post a Comment