Monday 4 March 2019

Shopdo Update - Psychedelic Boutique

Finally changed over the boutique interior on my Shopdo and the new theme is psychedelic! I was inspired by a room I had for download in Style Boutique once called PopPop Boutique. I've posted about it before and you can check out the room design here! The three outfits for this week all fall under the psychedelic theme and I tried to go for some crazy quirky ensembles. The first one uses my favourite skirt from the Retrobeat brand and I found it matches perfectly with one of the toothbrush inners. I've never really used them before so it was fun to finally try one out. The second outfit is a crazy one which uses that wolf t-shirt dress thing from Retrobeat. I put some polka dot tights with it and it matched pretty well colour wise. The last outfit was only made because I wanted to use one of the bread outers. It looks hilarious! I'm so happy the pants worked out with the outfit as I didn't really know what bottoms to use with the outer. You can find all three of these groovy outfits at Shopdo ID 0006271056 if you play New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).





I present to you the psychedelic look of my boutique and I actually maxed out the amount of items you could place down. I would've loved to have used more but the game wouldn't let me. I wanted some more pieces on the walls and some more circle tables in the centre of the room. I hate the item limit, it's so boring and dull.




No comments:

Post a Comment