Friday 29 March 2019

New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star - Outfit Sets

Lately I've been discovering that a number of items in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star are part of a set and match with other items from the same brand. I decided to investigate this further and went searching through the different brands for items that were part of a set. I found quite a few and took some photos of them. My favourite outfit sets would have to be the check shorts and outer from Marzipan Sky, the camisole and shorts set from Soy, and the flower print ensemble from AZ-USA. I'm also quite fond of the black check set from Chorale as it reminds me of the bags you would get from a department store called David Jones. Their logo used to look like this exact print years ago, I don't remember what the bags look like now as the store is quite expensive to shop at. All these sets are available in different colours as well and I decided to only use one set from Marble Lily and Raven Candle as those brands have heaps of sets which most players would be aware of.


















No comments:

Post a Comment