Monday 25 March 2019

Shopdo Update & Announcement

Quick Shopdo update for this week and I've got three fun outfits available at my boutique. The first is a bright blue baby-doll look. This one was a weird one as I mainly wanted to use this inner and found a bright coloured skirt to match. The second outfit is a simple girly look featuring one of those heart bolero things I never use. I swear this is like the first time I've used one in forever. Lastly is a psychedelic look to match the boutique interior. Went with a dark pink toned outfit as I love this colour in the game. You can find all three outfits at my Shopdo ID 0006271056 if you play New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).

Now for an announcement regarding my Shopdo! From next week I'll be switching the updates from Monday to Sunday. Originally when I started doing the weekly updates, I didn't work Mondays but my work schedule changed last year and I've been having trouble trying to upload on Mondays as I'm busy from work. So the updates will now take place on Sundays or occasionally Saturdays if my Sundays are booked up. A big thank you to everyone who follows my Shodpo updates and hopefully you'll keep visiting with the new schedule!




No comments:

Post a Comment