Monday 11 March 2019

Shopdo Update

Pretty simple week this week with the Shopdo Update. The first two outfits are ones I had saved in my Scrapbook in the game and are favourites of mine. The Brown Stripe one is from my Autumn Lookbook I did ages ago and remains one of the best psychedelic outfits I've ever created. The second is some crazy looking design called Pattern Overload. Don't recall if this was from a previous challenge or anything, I think I had it saved as it's one of the few crazy looking designs that worked out. The last outfit is a psychedelic look featuring lots of colours and plenty of hot pink which is a favourite of mine. You can find all three outfits at Shopdo ID 0006271056 if you play New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




2 comments:

  1. I bet the third one will definitely look good on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall have to try it on one day for a future Shopdo update!

      Delete