Saturday 2 March 2019

One Item Challenge - AZ-USA

Readers to my blog will recognise the item I am using in this One Item Challenge. That's right, it's my favourite new skirt to the AZ-USA brand! I fell in love with this skirt the moment I found it in the game. I'm always using it in glam/flirty style outfits and love that it comes in different colour tones.


This challenge will begin with the bold outfit of course. Just a classic bold look for the challenge featuring some of my top items from AZ-USA such as the floral print inner and vibrant purple jacket. I decided to do my characters hair like Callie's from Fashion Forward as she is the true queen of the bold style.



Onto the rest of the outfits for the challenge. I think about half turned out great and the other half alright. The boldness of the skirt (especially the metallic tone) doesn't match soft styles like baby-doll and feminine. My favourites from this challenge would be basic and psychedelic. I quite like the basic outfit because I think the bold image of the skirt brings a new feel to the basic look of the other items. Psychedelic is another great outfit because it's so over the top and exploding with colours.

Lively




Eastern





Basic



Girly



Psychedelic



Sporty



Boho-Chic



Gothic



Baby-Doll



Glam/Flirty



Rock



Chic



Feminine



Preppy



Purple Moon



2 comments:

  1. Hi Marzi it’s Jo,
    That skirt is lovely, I really love the Silver one.
    Preppy would have to be my fave outfit.
    Callie is totally the queen of Bold !
    Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Callie is indeed the Queen. That's why I styled my hair after her.

      Delete