Friday 22 March 2019

One Item Challenge - Purple Moon

Time for another One Item Challenge and I've gone with Purple Moon this time round. I went with a pretty basic item from the brand as I wanted something verstitle to work with. I used the WARS T-Shirt which is an item you get from Alina during the main story line. It's just a basic black tee with the WARS logo on it. I thought it would work well with different styles and colours. Sporty, feminine and psychedelic would be my top outfits from this challenge. I was surprised that the feminine otufit turned out so nicely considering the T-shirt isn't what you'd usually find under the style. Sporty looks cool as usual and I loved the colour combinations and prints in the psychedelic outfit.

Purple Moon





Boho-Chic





Gothic





Sporty





Baby-Doll





Bold





Rock





Chic





Feminine





Preppy





Glam





Lively





Eastern





Basic





Girly





Psychedelic




No comments:

Post a Comment