Friday 4 January 2019

Outfit Of The Day - Blue Beauty

Seems like we haven't had an outfit of the day post for months because I've just been posting outfit collections and challenges. Well time for a change this week because I really wanted to share this stunning blue outfit that my character had on a few weeks for some Shopdo updates.

Honestly I just love these giant cape dress outer things which are new to Styling Star. They can be found at a variety of brands and I adore them all. The item works perfectly with tights and that was the main inspiration for this look. I rarely use tights so I wanted to try using them more and I discovered they work well with these outers. The blue colour scheme of the outfit is calmly yet bright and bubbly. The photo shoot took place in the Baby Blue boutique interior that I had in December and for the make-up I went with a frosted blue inspired look. Used my favourite new hairstyle to the game to complete the look along with some frosted blue nail polish!
















No comments:

Post a Comment