Saturday 19 January 2019

Colour Outfits Collection - Yellow

Continuing on with the Colour Outfits Collection in Styling Star in 2019 and this week, it's time for the yellow outfits. I quite like the yellow coloured items in the Style Boutique series and I've always felt the developers have done a good job including a range of yellow tones. It's not just your crazy bright yellow tones and you can find some lovely pieces in more dusty and deeper yellow tones.

From this outfit collection, I'd rank my favourites as girly, rock, chic and sporty. I just love the crop top in the girly outfit. I think it works really well with the short shorts and chunky heels. Stage Dive definitely has the best yellow toned items as I always go for them when I create rock outfits. Chic is one of my favourites because it matches and don't you just love when you find sets of items in the game. The silhouette is stunning that the chic outfit creates as well as the off-the-shoulder look. Sporty is another favourite because it's super cute and makes me miss the Streetflow brand.

Lively



Eastern



Basic




Girly



Psychedelic



Boho-Chic



Gothic



Baby-Doll



Glam/Flirty



Bold



Rock



Chic



Sporty



Feminine



Preppy



Purple Moon



13 comments:

  1. Hi Marzi it’s Jo,
    The game does have a lovely variety of Yellow tones, Stage Dive has some lovely Yellow items, as well as Marzipan Sky and Marble Lily.
    Purple Moon is lovely too, I really think Purple Moon needs it’s own style like Fancy Dress or Fantasy, it’s such an amazing brand and my fave in the game.
    Awesome collection !
    Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to see a party or fancy theme in the game, like gowns and such. I think the game needs more formal/party attire as the content is limited in Enid Chen and Purple Moon.

      Delete
    2. Yeah the games haven’t had much formal wear, I think if they made another game they should introduce some really unique clothing items, I guess this would be easier on Switch and a sequel would probably be on the Switch anyway so that’d make sense.
      Also when are we getting new brands ! It’s been forever since any new images were introduced and we actually have less now since Streetflow and Miss Ribbon have been chucked out ! The only good thing about that is some of the items were bought over to new brands, I think it’s hilarious how Basic U sell a skirt that has Streetflow written on it Haha :)

      Delete
    3. I wish we could get new brands, no idea why they keep removing them. I totally see Soy or Retrobeat getting the cut next if they decide to remove more. Yeah some items actually have different sayings on them in the Japanese version so it's funny to see the differences between Japan and western releases.

      Delete
    4. Yeah totally, Soy didn’t get many new items in Styling Star.
      I’d totally miss Retrobeat if it got cut, imagine the game without those gorgeous bow berets !
      There’s and interesting video on YouTube about regional differences in the games it’s by a channel called Censored Gaming if you’re interested :)

      Delete
    5. I know about the regional differences because I read Japanese sources about the game, not too fussed about them personally.

      Delete
    6. The only thing I was really interested in was different DLC :)

      Delete
    7. Oh yeah! I already knew about the DLC from blogging, there was some pretty cool stuff we never saw in the west.

      Delete
    8. Yeah we totally missed out on the Baby The Stars Shine Bright DLC it looked amazing :)

      Delete
    9. Totally! The game needs more Lolita brand collaborations.

      Delete
    10. It sure does, it'd be so cool to see more real shop collaborations :)

      Delete
    11. Or just any DLC for Styling Star. Not that there would be any nowadays since it's been out for ages.

      Delete
    12. I know it’s a bummer we didn’t get any DLC for Styling Star, hopefully a new game will come out soon or a massive update for Stylng Star like what they did for ACNL :)

      Delete