Saturday 26 January 2019

GIRLS MODE 3 キラキラ☆コーデ Book - Part 2

Last year, I made a post about the GIRLS MODE 3 キラキラ☆コーデ Book and shared some of the gorgeous photos of the books content. I recently got around to taking photos of all the other pages that I didn't share in the previous post so let's take a look! You can check out my first post about the GIRLS MODE 3 キラキラ☆コーデ Book here! First off, here is the content page of the book detailing the different sections.


Next is the remainder of the brand pages that I didn't share last time. Don't the items from Cherry Berry look adorable. I love that name way more than April Bonbon. I'm a big fan of the Brooke Bridge page as well as it shows off some of the best items from the brand.










I love how Japanese magazines have these weekly guides where they show you 7 different outfits for each day of the week and things to do. That girly outfit on the first page is too cute, must try it out someday. There is also some pages detailing the modelling part of the fashion shows and some great pictures of Sophie and Callie.






There is a small section in the middle of the magazine showcasing some of the miniatures and how you can use them to decorate rooms at the Caprice Chalet. This is a great way to show off the new decorating features of the game. The miniatures look so much better up close as well.




More photos of the hairstyle catalogue section which is something I share last time. You can notice how well certain styles match each style image in the game. I really should try out shorter styles in the game more often, I tend to ignore them.




Some more random photos of some pages in the book. These mainly show the train station locations and things to do in game. Sigh, it really makes me miss Maple Crescent which isn't in Styling Star. Also Lovers Bell as that was a gorgeous location to visit both day and night.




The GIRLS MODE 3 キラキラ☆コーデ Book just has so many amazing pages in it! Here are more random pages detailing outfits, hair and make-up, game features and designing items. Cute they included a little thing on emblems which has never been something I've actually done in any of the games. I feel I'd be hopeless at it and I'm terrible at designing things on the 3DS screen.







Time for the fashion snap section which has outfits for each season as well as some menswear. I shared photos of some of the seasonal outfits in the last post so this is the remainder of the outfits. There are some great outfit ideas on these pages and I was quite inspired by some of the styles like girly and psychedelic.






The book wouldn't be complete without a page detailing the cast of characters from the game. Rainbow even gets a section detailing her role in the game. Evie shows up of course in her last appearance as a main character in the series. I miss her in Styling Star as she was such an important figure in the previous two games. After the character page, there is a fun section which talks about patterns I believe. I thought this was quite a unique thing to include and gives you fun messages about what patterns mean. At the end of the book, there is a credits page and an advert for the game. 




And that's it for the GIRLS MODE 3 キラキラ☆コーデ Book! These are all the pages in the book which is actually quite jammed packed! I have some more Girls Mode content in other Japanese magazines I'll share sometime this year. Hope you enjoyed seeing these stunning photos of the book and don't forget to check out my Style Boutique page for more content!

No comments:

Post a Comment