Saturday 12 January 2019

Disney Magical World - Marvellous Memories

Even after having the game for a long time now, I still haven't been able to 100% complete Disney Magical World. I still have a number of season specific clothing items to unlock along with 6 cards to collect. Since I haven't been making much progress in either of those departments, I thought it would be nice to share some photos I have taken of my adventures in the game. Now you can save photos you take in Disney Magical World but you cannot transfer them from the game onto the 3DS. Such a silly system, like do they just save in game and not on the SD card like every other game. So I ended up just taking photos of the in-game photos on my phone so please excuse the terrible quality of the photos.

First off are my photos from seasonal events and I have to say Halloween has my favourite costumes in the game. I really wish you could get the main character (i.e. Mickey, Minnie, Donald, etc) costumes to craft. I had the same thought in Disney Magical World 2 as I loved their outfits at Halloween and New Years. Daisy has the best Halloween outfit and Minnie and Mickey have super adorable New Years outfits that they wear in game at the start of the New Year.











Here's some photos from my Adventures in 100 Acre Wood where Pooh and friends live. I'd mainly hang out here doing some gardening and harvesting seeds. I think the pose with Owl would have to be my favourite one mainly due to the angle it was taken at. It looks so dramatic!





These photos were from when I first started the game and opened the cafe. My cafe manager still freaks me out, his appearance looks like some crazy Mii creation. He always look quite worried and scared.




Some cute photos from parties I held at the cafe. I quite liked the party system in Disney Magical World as it was much simpler than the second game and not as annoying having to throw mulitple parties. Plus I didn't have to sit through that dance show *shudders*. It was a bit tricky to get some of the star medals but now I have like four of each haha.





A bunch of random photos that I've taken with characters around town. The one with YENSID and Mickey is from when I completed all the quests in the game I believe. The photos with Donald, Chip and Dale always turned out adorable. The Space Suit my character has on in the last photo was one of my favourite outfits in the game. I just loved the colour scheme of it and cute Mickey inspired design.






And that's all the photos I had to share from Disney Magical World! I wish you could take more photos like in the second one when you can take photos around the place. Disney Magical World only lets you take photos when characters ask you which is a bit boring. I had so many hilarious ones from the second game mainly from posing in the silly poses they give you. Don't forget to check out my photos from Disney Magical World 2 here if you are interested in seeing content from the sequel. There was a third game in the series released in Japan however it is arcade only and now a rhythm game. I shall leave you with this groovy photo of myself and Goofy. I quite like this photo where he asked me to pose with him in his themed outfit. We both look so stylish!


10 comments:

  1. Hi Marzi it's Jo
    LOL the Dance Shows were so cringe and glitchy.
    Disney Maigical World and 2 are lovely games I prefer 2 as there was more picture freedom and some super cute new outfits it would be great to see a 3rd game for the 3DS.
    The clothing and furniture were my fave features in both games, the card collecting was cool but could get a bit annoying especially when Daisy wouldn't give out her remaining cards.
    Thank so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think we will get another 3DS game as they 3DS is on the way out and 3rd installment is specifically made for arcades and is only a rhythm game rather than a RPG style thing.

      Delete
    2. I love rhythm games so that would be cool.
      It would be great to see a 3rd game, maybe for the Switch in the future.
      It’s a shame that the 3DS is slowing down, it’s such an amazing console :)

      Delete
    3. I don't the third one will be ported to a console as it's been out for ages in arcades. I still play my 3DS all the time, I have no interest in getting a Switch as there are no games I'm into on it yet.

      Delete
    4. I didn’t know there was an arcade version so that’s cool.
      Maybe we’ll get another RPG in the future.
      The Switch has only had good releases last holiday season in my opinion, I’m sure Animal Crossing will be amazing though :)

      Delete
    5. Disney Magical World 3 is arcade only so no console version is available. The machines are pretty cool as you get special cards and wands for it. I'd love to try out the machines if I lived in Japan because I worked in the arcade industry for many years and the cards are adorable.

      Delete
    6. I’ve researched the arcade game a bit recently and it looks so cute.
      The merchandise looks amazing too.
      Seing as it’s made big scale they may port it to Switch in the future, I just want another game Haha !
      The ability to save your progress on an arcade machine is pretty advanced tech.
      I guess if the cards and keys have NFC tech like Amiibo it would be easy though :)

      Delete
    7. I think Nintendo is too busy just porting stuff to the switch currently.

      Saving progress with cards and arcade machines has actually been around for years. A lot of games like Maxi Tune and Mario Kart have card readers that save data to paper cards (the old system) and now banapassport (a memory card). Players go mental for them and pumped stacks of credits into games that allow them to save their progress and special items in the game.

      Delete
    8. Yeah Nintendo are porting a lot of games to Switch recently, I think they're doing it to entertain people before big titles like Animal Crossing are released.
      My local arcade doesn't have many machines like that, there is a Mario Kart however which is fun ;)

      Delete
    9. Oops Typo * :)

      Delete