Monday 3 December 2018

Shopdo Update - Baby Blue Interior

It was time to finally say goodbye to the pretty pink interior since November came to a close. For December, I've decided to go with a beautiful baby blue colour scheme for the boutique interior. Just for a few weeks until I bring out a special Christmas themed boutique. 

This week's outfits all belong to the same colour scheme to match the boutiques new look! The first outfit is a simple girly outfit perfect for a summer day. I love those shorts from Marzipan Sky and was a big fan of them in Fashion Forward. They work wonderfully with these tops from the same brand. The second outfit is a Baby-Doll look but in a more casual style than full on Lolita. The third and final look is an elegant feminine look using one of the new jumpsuit items to the Chorale brand. You can find all these outfits at Shopdo ID 0006271056 if you play New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




For the new boutique interior, I pretty much just swapped out the pink toned items for blue ones. I do wish the developers had kept the large display case from Fashion Forward that was the beautiful pastel blue tone. I used to use that in all my Caprice Chalet rooms that had a pastel, girly or baby-doll themed. My character and my lovely assistant have on new blue toned outfits to match the new look.





No comments:

Post a Comment