Saturday 15 December 2018

Summer Lookbook

Summer is finally here so it's time for the Summer Lookbook! I tried to go with outfits I thought were appropriate for the summers we have here so  that means very hot. The weather hasn't been to warm as of yet, like we'll have one day over 30 then the temperature will go straight back down to 20. So I'm looking forward to when it's actually warm around late December or January.

Here are the outfits for the Summer Lookbook and I have to say they all turned out quite lovely. My top outfits would be gothic, lively, feminine, girly and psychedelic. It seems I just had too many favourites with this lookbook!

Lively




Preppy




Eastern




Feminine





Basic




Chic




Girly




 Rock




Psychedelic




Bold




Boho-Chic




Glam/Flirty




Gothic




Sporty




Baby-Doll




Purple Moon




2 comments:

  1. I was hoping you would incorporate bikini tops in these outfits. Those are perfect summer wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! They are the perfect item for summer!

      Delete