Saturday 14 July 2018

Animal Crossing New Leaf Play Journal - Celebrations & Haircuts

Even though I haven't had much time to play Animal Crossing New Leaf recently, I've managed to save enough pictures to share another play journal. First off, here is my character doing some fishing with Pudge. Isn't he the cutest bear you've ever seen? He isn't too good at fishing unfortunately.



It was Pudge's birthday recently so I thought I would give him a fish as a birthday present. Or more like that was the only item I had on me that I was willing to give him when I visited his house for his birthday. He seemed a bit confused at the concept of an eel haha.


Found Dotty sitting on the tree log and having a little snooze one night. It's adorable when villagers use the seats around town. I love catching them having a nap! I only really keep this log seat around for the villagers to chill out on.


Here is Bill's classic line of claiming to always be working out. Like what else would you be doing Bill? He's one of my favourite villagers in the game. I had him in my town years ago, but he moved out when I stopped playing. Managed to trade for his amiibo card off someone in New Zealand as I wanted his card in my collection. Then when the feature got added to move in villager via scanning them in, I moved him in straight away!



I opened up the game the other day to find Isabelle standing outside my house. Turns out it was five years since I first started playing the game. We had a little ceremony by the town tree and only two villagers showed up! Disappointed! Seriously why don't more show up, I'm the mayor!!! Haha all silliness aside, it was a nice ceremony and can't believe it's been five years since I first started playing my game and my 3DS.





Soon after the ceremony, I noticed that my hair was a mess! Usually I wear the hair bow wig but with it being summer in game, I like to wear the straw boater to stop my character from tanning. Yes, that is a feature in game. If your character is outside during the warmer months in the game, they will tan and their skin will change colour. So that's why I like to wear a hat in the summer months. I headed off to Shampoodle for a little make-over. I wasn't too fussed with the style Harriet would give me, as long as it was the brown hair tone colour.



Whilst walking around the other day, I discovered a new hybrid flower in my town. One of the orange pansies grew by Pekoe's house as that's where I have that type of flower growing. Not a fan of this hybrid so I just placed it near a flower garden by the town square.


I just have to mention about how cute fish look in villagers houses! I do a lot of fishing nowadays so I end up giving quite a few of my catches to villagers. The Moray Eel in the second picture is my favourite as he makes a funny face in his tank.



And finally here's a cute picture of Pekoe who is another one of my favourite villagers. I was so happy to see her wearing her traditional outfit for once. Normally she just has on one of my hideous designs so I was pleased to see her in something that matches her look.


No comments:

Post a Comment